The IEEE Global Engineering Education Conference (EDUCON) is the flagship conference of the IEEE Education Society and one of the most important conferences on Engineering Education in the IEEE Region 8 (Europe, Middle East and North Africa). It will be organized by the University of La Laguna, University de Vigo and National University of Distance Education, Spain. The event will be held in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain, April 18-20, 2018.
During the conference, a Special Session on IoT Education has been organized. The event focuses on all the educational activities related to IoT, including academic and VET programs, work-based education, virtual and remote labs for didactic porpoises, national and international educational policies and instruments, international projects.
Conference website Special session – call for papar Program of the special session
- C. Capasso, O. Veneri, D. Assante, «A novel platform for the experimental training on Internet of Energy«
- D. Assante, E. Romano, M. Flamini, S. Martin, M. Castro, S. Lavirotte, G. Rey, M. Leisenberg, M.O. Migliori, I. Bagdoniene, R. Tavio Gallo, A. Pascoal, M. Spatafora, «Internet of Things education: labor market training needs and national policies«
- R. Pastor Vargas, M. Romero Hortelano, L. Tobarra Abad, J. Cano Carrillo, R. Hernandez Berlinches, «Teaching cloud computing using Web of Things devices«
- H. Doost Mohammadain, «An overview on Internet of Energy, challenges and solutions«
- J. Rajamäki, «Industry-University Collaboration on IoT Cyber Security Education: Academic Course: “Resilience of Internet of Things and Cyber-Physical Systems«
About the author